Registration is a two part process:
Registration: Select ticket type, add optional items, input attendee info.
Payment: After you register, select one or more attendees to pay for, then you will either be directed to pay with your credit card, or you can redeem a payment coupon if you have one. Attendee registrations are not valid until they have been paid for.
We accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
To start the registration process, start by selecting a ticket type. There are several different types of tickets:
- Expo Pass - Provides access to the exhibit hall and free events. The exhibit halls are open on Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday.
- SCALE Pass - Provides access to all SCALE sessions, the exhibit hall,
and free events.
A SCALE Pass also includes a Kids Companion Pass for 1 child under the age of 18. You may request a Kids Companion Pass at the registration desk on the day of the event. Please have your child with you.
If you are interested in attending UbuCon, please select the UbuCon version of the above to help us get a better head count:
- UbuCon Expo Pass - Special two day session on Friday. Also includes an Expo Pass.
- UbuCon SCALE Pass - Special two day session on Friday. Also includes a SCALE Pass.
Certain special events require their own Limited pass:
- Open Source Legal Training Limited SCALE Pass - Special full day class
on Friday. Also includes a SCALE Pass.
See the event page for details.
Please select a ticket type below:
Pay For Previous Registration
If you already registered, and would like to pay for your registration, or if you are paying for other registered attendees, then click the "Pay For Previous Registration" button below.
If you already paid for your registration, and would like to upgrade your registration, then click the "Upgrade Registration" button below.